Trichology is a field of medicine that deals with hair problems and treatment of the scalp diseases, including identification of the hair loss causes, their quality improvement, selection of the optimal care and prevention of disorders.
Actually everything has impact on the health of hair and scalp: climate, nutrition, water quality, sleep, hereditary factors, hormonal levels, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, stress, metabolic disorders and various diseases, of course.
Sometimes the cause of disorders lies in the care products used.
The EMC Aesthetic Clinic has extensive experience in the successful treatment of the following trichological diseases:
- Different types of hair loss;
- Alopecia (baldness);
- Diseases of the scalp;
- Dandruff and seborrhea;
- Hair quality problems (thinning, brittleness and dryness of hair);
- Hirsutism (pathological hair growth in women).
We have gained experience in hair restoration and treatment of scalp diseases in patients having undergone chemotherapy as part of the cancer treatment.
- seborrheic dermatitis;
- itching and redness of the scalp;
- inflammatory processes of the scalp;
- hair loss (loss of more than 60-100 hairs per day may be a symptom of alopecia);
- a sharp deterioration in hair quality: the hair has become brittle, dry, lifeless.
With the first signs of hair loss it is highly recommended to have an immediate consultation with a specialist and to avoid self-medication.
Diagnostics of diseases in trichology
The first step in the diagnostics of hair and scalp diseases is analysis of all parameters vital to health, assessment of hormonal levels, and analyzes of thyroid hormones.
Particular specialists practicing in the EMC, such as endocrinologists, gastroenterologists, hepatologists, nutritionists, neuropathologists and psychotherapists, can get involved in the treatment, if necessary.
At the EMC Aesthetic Clinic, trichologist consultation is conducted by one of the strongest specialists in Moscow - the trichologist-clinician Marina Gaydaychuk. Over the years of her practice, the doctor has been helping thousands of people to restore health of their hair and scalp, as well as to restain complex cases of hair loss.
Methods of hair and scalp treatment
An individual protocol of complex treatment and prevention is formed based on the results of the examination.
For the hair treatment in EMC we use the following techniques:
- PRP-therapy - platelet treatment of hair by injection of own blood plasma. The technique improves the quality, structure of hair, stops acute hair loss, stimulates the growth of new hair.
- Mesotherapy of scalp with the use of special medication. Based on the diagnosis, the doctor selects the optimal cocktail for injection. The therapy strengthens the hair follicles, activates the growth of new hair, normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands, and regulates metabolism at the cellular level.
- Laennec therapy - injections of a Japanese drug based on a placental hydrolyzate. Laennec includes 11 cellular enzymes, 18 amino acids, more than 40 minerals, 100 enzymes, cytokines and vitamins C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12. The technique helps to restore vitality to the hair by normalizing blood flow, enhancing the regeneration of the scalp.
- SPRS-therapy - cell therapy based on the introduction of active fibroblasts to the active points for the treatment of hair and scalp.
- Individually selected therapeutic care using the exclusive ELIOKAP brand - a trichological care line aimed at restoring hair health. Each brand product contains only natural ingredients in high concentrations.
- Hair care program from the French cosmeceutical brand Biologique Recherche effectively solves a wide range of hair and scalp problems: dandruff,hair loss, dryness, brittleness, loss of vitality and hair thinning. Regular use of this care products restores health to the scalp, as well as shine and healthy appearance to the hair.
- Nutritional support - vitamin and mineral complex, amino acids, etc. based on the tests of the patient, taking into account his needs.
In each case the treatment is developed in accordance with the individual characteristics of the patient; hair loss treatment is also prescribed individually.
Comprehensive diagnostics, verified hair treatment techniques and rehabilitation programs in the Aesthetic Clinic of EMC allow to achieve high medical and aesthetic results in patients even after a minimal three-month intensive course.