Discomfort in the intimate area is something that is not customary to speak openly about. Childbirth, hormonal imbalance or age-related changes can provoke a decrease in sexual satisfaction, dry mucous membranes in the intimate area, pain during intercourse, as well as change in the appearance of the genitals, significantly reducing the quality of life in general.
Intimate cosmetology allows a woman to feel attractive again and retrieve pleasure from sexual contact.
Indications for the procedure
Cosmetology of intimate area allows solving problems such as:
- change in the appearance of the genitals after childbirth or due to age-related changes;
- decrease in the tone of the vagina walls;
- weakening of the vagina muscles;
- insufficient sensitivity of the G-spot;
- inability to reach orgasm;
- insufficient intensity of orgasmic sensations;
- deformation and asymmetry of the labia minora and labia majora;
- insufficient size of the labia majora;
- vaginal dryness (vulva kraurosis);
- correction of enlarged genital hiatus;
- overhanging and flaccidness of the skin and soft tissues in the intimate area;
- discomfort during intercourse.
Laser rejuvenation of intimate areas, intimate contour plasty gives results comparable to the effect of plastic surgery, but the correction is carried out with minimal trauma and complete safety.
Intimate Contour Plasty
Intimate contour plasty implies the introduction of fillers based on hyaluronic acid into the correction zones (G spot, the area of the clitoris and the vagina walls, the labia majora and labia minora).
Injections based on hyaluronic acid restitute missing volume of the soft tissues, adjust size and anatomy of the genital organs, increase elasticity and hydration of the perineal tissues.
The effect of the procedure:
- rejuvenation of the intimate area and elimination of age-related changes;
- postpartum recovery (vaginal correction after childbirth);
- maintaining optimal moisture and increasing the sensitivity of the intimate area;
- improving the appearance of the genitals;
- elimination of various deformations;
- changing the volume of the vulval vestibule;
- increasing sensitivity of erogenous zones (G spot, clitoris).
Contour plsaty of the intimate area solves not only aesthetic and functional problems, but also helps to solve such a complex problem as the absence or loss of orgasm.
In addition, filler injections stimulate natural regeneration processes and slow down aging, they activate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin, improve tissue structure and positively affect metabolic processes and microcirculation. The result of contour intimate plasty is noticeable immediately after the procedure.
Plasmolifting of the intimate area is an intimate rejuvenation by introducing purified and platelet-rich blood plasma under the skin
The effect of plasmolifting is based on the unique ability of blood plasma to trigger the natural mechanisms of tissue repair at the cellular level, activating the synthesis of own collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which are responsible for skin elasticity and youth.
The course of plasmolifting procedures allows slowing down the processes of age-related changes, increase tissue turgor and normalize hydration of the mucosa.
The results of the procedure:
- increased elasticity of perineal tissues;
- increased vaginal moisture;
- slowing down the aging process;
- elimination of dryness and itching in the intimate area;
- prevention of pigmentation in the intimate area.
- infectious diseases of the genitourinary system;
- inflammatory skin diseases in the intimate area;
- the presence of permanent fillers in the soft tissues of the genitals (it is obligatory to warn the doctor about their presence);
- pregnancy, lactation;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- autoimmune diseases, bleeding disorders;
- under 18 years of age.
After the procedure, the woman may feel a little discomfort in the intimate area, it is important to adhere to the recommendations of the doctor for several days after the procedure.